Taille de la portion :
Portions par contenance :
Active ingredient in each softgel (Purpose)
Docusate Sodium 100 mg (Stool Softener Laxative)
Inactive ingredients: FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6 (sunset yellow), Gelatin, Glycerin, PEG, Sorbitol Special, Purified Water.
• do not exceed recommended dose
• adults and children 12 years and older: take 1-3 softgels daily until first bowel movement; 1 softgel daily thereafter, or as directed by a doctor.
• children under 12: consult a doctor
• relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
• generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you:
• have stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
• have a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
• are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you need to use a laxative longer than 1 week
• you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• each softgel contains: sodium 7 mg (very low sodium)
• store at 59°-77°F (15°-25°C)
• keep tightly closed
• Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark COLACE®. Product of Romania.
- Compare to the active ingredient in COLACE® Regular Strength (not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark COLACE®).
- Contains 100 mg of Docusate Sodium
- Relieves Occasional Constipation